Terms and Conditions
2. Exposure – The School of Photography shall not be responsible for any accident or mishap that occurs while students are shooting outdoors on their own or with School staff, and in the event of any such occurrence, Exposure – The School of Photography shall not be legally or financially responsible for the same and legal proceedings shall not be initiated against the School.
3. 50% (half) of the courses fee has to be made prior to the commencement of the courses and rest of the 50% (half ) can be deposited within next four sessions of the course.
4. If a student withdraws from the course for which he/she has enrolled within three days of the commencement of the course, he/she shall be entitled to seek refund of only 50% (half ) of the course fee, subject to a further deduction of Rs. 300/- towards processing fee. Application for withdrawal should be submitted in writing duly signed by the student.
5. The School reserves the right to cancel or defer a course or class if deemed necessary and reschedule the same on next available days. In the event of complete cancellation of a course prior to its commencement the entire course fee shall be refunded by the School to the students concerned.
6. Any damage caused to the School’s equipment, furniture or property by student/s, he/she/they as the case may be, shall have to reimburse the cost of the damage as assessed by the School before attending the next class or Immediately upon demand by the School. Apart from recovering such cost through legal process the School reserves the right to withhold the course completion certificate of the student/s concerned until such amount is fully paid.
7. Exposure – The School of Photography can cancel the admission of any student for unruly behaviour and if he or she violates the School rules or violates the terms and conditions.
8. All copyright, trademarks, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and underlying functions are the Exposure – The School of Photography or its licensors, and the student must not copy, alter or otherwise infringe any such rights.
9. The School may shoot images or record video during classes / teaching sessions for its own promotion and for enhancement of its courses in the future.