Guidelines and Conditions
- The contest is absolutely FREE, there is NO participation fee.
- Upto 18 years old participants can only submit in “Inter-school” section, maximum 5 images per participant is allowed.
- Above 18 years participants are allowed to submit maximum 25 images in the available 7 categories of “Open to All” section.
- Submission will start from 1 July at 00:01 hrs IST and will be hard closed on 4 August at 23:59 hrs IST.
- Images should be uploaded on our website only. Submission in any other method will not be accepted.
- Dimension of every image should be 1800 px. on the longer side, 72 dpi and file size should be within 1 MB. File format should be JPG or JPEG only.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is not allowed.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must not be any border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. Exposure Travel & Photography reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our its discretion
- Top 20-25 images from each category will be selected as a finalist. Only those selected images will qualify for the exhibition.
- Top 3 winners from each category will be awarded exciting prizes and all the finalist will receive certificate and memento.
- Selected finalists will have to pay INR 500/- or 8 USD per selected image as exhibition fee.
- Payment details will be shared later with the finalists only and the payment should be made by 15th August – 23:59 hrs IST.
- Organizing committee will ask for the selected images in high resolution from finalists to be printed for the exhibition. Details will be shared later separately.
- Post exhibition, prints will be sent to the respective owners by courier if they agree to pay the courier charge only. Otherwise, they can sent their representative to us to collect the same.
- Organizing committee will handle each digital file and the related items with utmost care. However, they will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- The entrant permits the organizing committee to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition.This includes low resolution posting on a website.
- Organizing committee may ask for RAW file(s) for verification purpose.
- Violation of any mentioned rule will lead to disqualification.
- Judges’ decision will be the final decision.
By entering this contest and exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this event. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
When an entrant fills in the Entry Form to submit an entry, the entrant will see a feature to affirm whether he or she has read those Conditions of Entry while filling out the form. If the entrant does not so affirm, the entry will not be submitted.