Unique one-on-one online ultimate course
to learn post processing
This masterclass is a unique one-on-one online ultimate course to learn post processing from the photographer’s point of view.
For the past three decades I have been living my dream of travelling to various countries for my photographic assignments and workshops. During this journeys I’ve seen and learned a lot. Now I want to share my knowledge with you.
There is a very thin line between over process and natural process. I’ll develop your eye to understand what is the maximum limit up to which you can process your Image.
In this one-on-one post-processing masterclass, I’ll teach you the importance of natural light and how to implement it in your image. I’ll help you to understand the mood of any picture and how to bring back it to your image.
Since the day I have converted myself from analogue to digital photography I have never shot in JPEG, I’ve always shot in RAW. I’ll show you the entire workflow and how you can process non-destructively in Adobe Camera RAW. ACR is so powerful that you can create magic with it and that’s what I’ll teach you.
Adobe® Photoshop® CC is a huge, heavy program with tons of features and it has capabilities for perfect post-processing but with the right instruction and a little determination, you can master it and create next-level images that will wow your audience.
I’ll share with you some of my personal very useful action scripts which I’ve developed to speed up the workflow and I’ll let know all the essential settings.
Meet Your Instructor
Internationally renowned photographer Apratim Saha, started photography at the age of twelve inspired by his father. For the past three decades, he has been living his dream of travelling to various countries for his photographic assignments and workshops.
Apratim is a contributing photographer for National Geographic Stock Photography, Getty Images and Stocksy United. He is the Brand Ambassador and Mentor of Canon, Data Color, Nisi, Godox, Vanguard and Blackrapid.
He has successfully established EXPOSURE, a three-winged photography platform comprising of Exposure – The School of Photography, Exposure – Travel and Photography & Exposure Magazine.
He has over 36 years of experience, from traditional film to digital photography. He is a commercial photographer specializing in people photography, portraiture, lifestyle & editorial clients. Besides commercial works, Apratim also shoots other subjects that stimulate his visual or emotional sensibilities.
In this one-on-one post-processing masterclass, acclaimed photographer and lightning expert Apratim Saha will teach you the importance of natural light and how to implement it in your image. This series will help you understand the mood of any picture and how to bring back it to your image.
Duration: 12 sessions, 2 hours each session. Timing of all sessions will be flexible based on the availability of both of us. It will be mutually discussed and agreed upon before the session.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Photoshop and what it can do
- Introduction to Adobe Camera Raw
- Understanding all tools of ACR and learn how to use it
- The Photoshop Workspace
- Essential Tools and Tool options
- Using Layers in Adobe Photoshop
- Adjustment Layers
- Layer Blending Modes
- Using Layer Masks in Adobe Photoshop
- Portrait retouching and photo restoration
- Simple and advanced techniques for the clone stamp tool
- Colour Adjustments
- Selective colour
- How to Use Filters in Adobe Photoshop
- How to use plugins in layers
- Beginners who want an easy to follow guide to Photoshop.
- Intermediate Photoshop users who want to fill any gaps of knowledge that are stopping them from reaching their full potential.
- Photographers wanting to learn Photoshop online to enhance their photography.
- Professional photographers wanting their work to compete with the best out there.
• You will need any Adobe Photoshop CC installed on your computer, preferably not older than Photoshop CS6. Ideally Photoshop CC 2021.
• Your computer must be fast enough to handle large file
• As this is an online class so you must have a fast internet
- Upon completion of this course, you will receive an e-Certificate as a testament to your new skills.
Join our Masterclass Today
Before starting this one-on-one masterclass I would like to see your portfolio so that I can have a clear understanding that at what level you are now and where you need to be. If you are interested in this masterclass please fill out the form below.
140 USD or Rs 10000