A practical approach in Photography 2.0
27th to 28th January 2018 [Guwahati, Assam, India]
This two day Photography Workshop is not only designed for beginners but also advanced photographers. At our Workshop, you will not only learn how to optimize the performance of your DSLR cameras but you’ll also learn some advance level tricks to click masterpiece images with ultimate control over your camera.
Once you learn, how to mix and match with the settings, understand the interface and the techniques of framing and composition, you will be ready to click perfect pictures.
This workshop will help you to build up a solid understanding of composition and visual literacy. In this two day workshop you will learn the fundamentals basic photography.
This comprehensive workshop has theoretical aspects and as well as practical. This workshop will help you to find the core concept of photography. Besides discovering your own inspiring trigger, you will be guided towards achieving mastery in photography. To find your style and to discover the secret of photography enrol decisively in this workshop.
Mentor Apratim Saha will intensely go through each participant’s work during class and will elaborately instruct each one in the field. He will thoroughly help out students to learn photography exclusively.
After the workshop, participants will have a broader understanding of how to create amazing photography projects of their own. To complete this course participant must have genuine interest and passion for photography at first, the camera is next.
The main intention of this comprehensive workshop is helping participants on practical application.
Apratim Saha will thoroughly help out students to learn photography independently. Apratim will help each participant passionately and according to their individual needs. Do not miss the golden opportunity of being part of this.
What you will achieve from this workshop?
- Greater ability to work quickly and decisively with your camera
- Increased confidence in your skills as a photographer
- Effectiveness in establishing rapport with subjects
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with editing and sequencing your work to create a powerful visual narrative of your subject
- To create powerful photographs
- Certificate of completion after the workshop
What topics will be covered in the workshop?
- Portfolio Review – Discuss and guidance on your individual portfolio. This is a very important session as through this session you’ll understand what is your strong point and where you are weak. you’ll understand in which areas you’ll have to develop yourself.
- Getting to know your Camera
- Your Camera’s Automatic, Assisted Settings and Manual Settings
- Understanding Exposure (Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO)
- The Simple Math of Photography
- Composition and Content – in depth analysis
- Moments and Motion
- Making of a picture
- The fundamentals of street photography
- How to overcome fear of shooting at streets and how to get involved with strangers and situations when shooting on the streets.
- The way to anticipate and capture “The Decisive Moment”
- Focus on ways to develop a unique third eye when shooting on the streets
- Photo Story – How to build your own photo Story. What are the points to keep in mind when working for a photo story
- Question Answer
- Doubt clarifications of previous days session
- Colour Balance
- Monitor Calibration – Discuss why monitor calibration is so important and show how to calibrate your monitor. Calibrate all participants monitor.
- Setting up your system
- Post Processing from the photographer’s point of view
- Growing as a photographer and much more
- Question Answer
Requesting every participant to bring their best 15 work 8×12 photograph in print for portfolio review.
27th January to 28th January 2018.
Pro-Vision Imaging Academy, Guwahati, Assam, India.
3000 INR (Including Tea & Lunch)
Maximum 25 participants
English, Hindi & Bengali
Meet Your Instructors
Apratim Saha is a contributing photographer for National Geographic Stock Photography, Getty Images and Stocksy United. He is a Brand Ambassador and mentor for Tamron and Datacolor. He has over 30 years of experience, from traditional film to digital photography. He is a commercial photographer specializing in people photography, portraiture, lifestyle & editorial clients. Besides commercial works, Apratim also shoots other subjects that stimulate his visual or emotional sensibilities.